No announcement yet.

#13 MEMPHIS (14-2, 3-0) at WICHITA STATE (8-7, 0-2) Pregame Discussion 

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope the Shocks can play hard and make a game of it. I have no prediction for the outcome

Comment

Originally posted by JVShocker View Post
      I hope the Shocks can play hard and make a game of it. I have no prediction for the outcome
      See "WSU vs KU". Subtract a few because Memphis isn't quite as good. Subtract a few more because WSU is the home team. Bring extra lube just in case.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

See "WSU vs KU". Subtract a few because Memphis isn't quite as good. Subtract a few more because WSU is the home team. Bring extra lube just in case.
        Memphis is a bad matchup for the Shox. Memphis likes to take the ball away from the Shox, the Shox seem to be happy to let them do that.

In addition to Kung's adds and subtracts, add in some points for Self not wanting to embarrass Mills too bad, Penny will be wanting to embarrass Mills.
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

66 to 65 Shoxs.. to get it together
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

We have scored 81 or more 3 times this year
            St Louis
            Coastal Carolina
            Friends

Somehow I think you might be overestimating our ability to put the ball in the basket lol
            Maybe, but if UTSA can score over 100 we can score over 80.
            I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

Originally posted by Woodrow View Post

Maybe, but if UTSA can score over 100 we can score over 80.
              Sadly UTSA actually has a better offense than us lol

Comment

High pressure D from Memphis + historically bad offense from WSU = blowout

Comment

RH: Ballard's Confidence Grows With Playing Time, Practice

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                      Eh. If I was going to the game (and I’m not…church obligations), I wouldn’t give him the satisfaction. It’s not like our program is in a place to back up our boos.
                      78-65

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

Eh. If I was going to the game (and I’m not…church obligations), I wouldn’t give him the satisfaction. It’s not like our program is in a place to back up our boos.
                        Agreed. I am going and don't have enough give a crap to boo Jaykwon. Whatever. I just hope the furnace works.

Comment

That's a perfect example of why my enjoyment of college sports in general and Shocker basketball specifically has waned and is unlikely to return to past levels.

I knew he'd leave last season, way before a coaching change was made.

You want me to give MORE money so an illiterate smart ass like that can have extra weed/bling/tat money when he bolts at the first sign of extra $?

I'll save my support for the student athletes that appreciate the opportunity to represent themselves in an appreciative and thankful manner. And if basketball burns to the ground because of it, so be it. And I'm not saying my lack of support matters 2 shits. It doesn't.

For me, at this point, it's really just something to do that I have a lot of history with, and not a lot more than that.

I won't give him the satisfaction tomorrow, mostly because I don't give a ****.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                            That's a perfect example of why my enjoyment of college sports in general and Shocker basketball specifically has waned and is unlikely to return to past levels.

I knew he'd leave last season, way before a coaching change was made.

You want me to give MORE money so an illiterate smart ass like that can have extra weed/bling/tat money when he bolts at the first sign of extra $?

I'll save my support for the student athletes that appreciate the opportunity to represent themselves in an appreciative and thankful manner. And if basketball burns to the ground because of it, so be it. And I'm not saying my lack of support matters 2 shits. It doesn't.

For me, at this point, it's really just something to do that I have a lot of history with, and not a lot more than that.

I won't give him the satisfaction tomorrow, mostly because I don't give a ****.
                            I do think we’re going to have more high character guys than Jaykwon Waltons under HCPM. At least I hope
                            Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post

I do think we’re going to have more high character guys than Jaykwon Waltons under HCPM. At least I hope
                              That hope is another reason I will be in attendance tomorrow.

Comment

Good to know that JW still hasn’t passed an English or writing class…yall no whit i meen?

Comment

Working...
                                X